Sweaty hand is a disaster when golfing in the tropic-like weather. Or if you ever travel and play under the sun of Asia, you'll know what I mean.
In that case, the best golf gloves for sweaty hands are your best bets.
I've been through endless rounds and keeping an arsenal of gloves that I learned to keep them intact longer than usual.
So, if you keep scrolling, you'll be learning my secrets. Learning from my trials and mistakes won't cost you a dime but only save you from buying wrong gloves. Come with me.
Here are the best golf gloves for sweaty hands you can buy in 2020:
- Best Overall: FootJoy Men's WeatherSof Golf Gloves
- Best For Fashion-Conscious Golfers: Callaway Golf Men's OptiColor Leather Glove
- Best For Arthritic Hands: Bionic Gloves –Men's StableGrip Golf Glove
- Ultra-Thin: Titleist Men's Players Golf Glove
- Best For Hot Rainy Days: FINGER TEN Men's Golf Glove
- Best For Professional Golfers: MG Golf Glove Mens DynaGrip All-Cabretta Leather
|Top 6 Best Golf Gloves For Sweaty Hands|
|FootJoy Men's WeatherSof Golf Gloves||Read Our Review|
Best For Fashion-Conscious Golfers
|Callaway Golf Men's OptiColor Leather Glove||Read Our Review|
Best For Arthritic Hands
|Bionic Gloves –Men's StableGrip Golf Glove||Read Our Review|
|Titleist Men's Players Golf Glove||Read Our Review|
Best For Hot Rainy Days
|FINGER TEN Men's Golf Glove||Read Our Review|
Best For Professional Golfers
|MG Golf Glove Mens DynaGrip All-Cabretta Leather||Read Our Review|
Best Overall: FootJoy Men's WeatherSof Golf Gloves
- Superior grip
- Good pricing
- No stiff crusty feel
- Draw moisture out quick
- Only available in white
- Not durable
I usually have 3 of these glove in my bag as they are among the most functional gloves that suck up moisture well.
In the thumb and palm patch is the use of Premium Cabretta leather for excellent gripping and increasing the feel. While many gloves I've tried fit well in hand but not in the fingers, these gloves embrace the fingers tight but not constricting.
Dual PowerNet mesh inserts allow fair breathability. That's a plus for those with sloshy hands. I also liked the Velcro closure that locks my hands in the right place quickly and easily. Besides, you should know that this glove is one of the best choices for gloves to play in the rain.
|FootJoy Men's WeatherSof Golf Gloves Specifications|
4 x 10 x 0.1 inches
Exclusive FiberSof material
Advanced Performance Leather provides consistent fit
Locks club in, and increases the soft feel
Getting a couple of these gloves in your bag for less than thirty bucks is the best golfing idea ever.
Best For Fashion-Conscious Golfers: Callaway Golf Men's OptiColor Leather Glove
- Premium fit
- Excellent breathability
- Thin as a second skin
- Not long-lasting
- Sizing is confusing
You want to golf with style? That's possible. The Callaway golf man introduces a leather glove made to be a fusion of function and style. It features a full-leather construction that looks exquisite right from the first glance.
The glove keeps your hand dry from the inside, thanks to the perforations in the palm and fingers. It comes with an adjustable closure that helps to keep the glove attached to the hand. It's hard to descript, but the fit doesn't run too tight, but it flexes with hand movements.
I was amazed by how this glove is so tacky, providing necessary grip. It holds on to the club while wicking out wet from my hand. Breathability is also a flagship this glove has to offer.
|Callaway Golf Men's OptiColor Leather Glove Specifications|
12 x 9 x 2 inches
Patented Opti technology for a premium feel
Moisture reduction, and comfort
This glove is a piece of satisfaction giving all you need in a golf glove for sweaty hand and a style beyond.
Best For Arthritic Hands: Bionic Gloves –Men's StableGrip Golf Glove
- Support golfers with arthritis
- Super durable
- Added padding system
- Very tacky
- Less flexible when wet
I know many golfing friends have to keep taking off their gloves after every shot because it was squeezing their hands. Once I introduced this Bionic glove available at that time in my bag.
It is a glove with patented technology using genuine leather to promote a lighter, more relaxed grip. In the area where it's prone to wear and tear, the manufacturer has added more additional pads for more support and lifespan.
While size is important, the Bionic glove fits snug but not uncomfortable around the circumference of your hand. The fingers are not too short or too long.
The proprietary pre-rotation finger design complements the natural closure of your hand. It helps reduce hand fatigue, thus allows twice the amount of strength in your hit.
|Bionic Gloves –Men's StableGrip Golf Glove Specifications|
12.7 x 6.7 x 3.5 inches
High-standard material boosts the function of gripping as well as support arthritis
Put no fear of pain in your shot as Bionic will aid from the very start.
Ultra-Thin: Titleist Men's Players Golf Glove
- Very thin feel
- Consistent fit
- Lots of ventilation
- Good gripping
- Palm may wear quickly
I literally felt like I was wearing another layer of my skin with the most natural feel and fit ever. The glove is made of Soft Cabretta leather, a proprietary material that maximizes your performance. That's definitely one of my favorite leathers for a golf glove.
There is a little of breathability in the knuckles for some extra stretch. Adding to that is a lot of holes on the fingers on the bottom and the top.
Because it's soft and thin, so you'll get a great feel on it. Also, it does dampen the vibrations, getting you a seamless connection to your club.
|Titleist Men's Players Golf Glove Specifications|
Soft Cabretta leather
The use of premium patented leather allows ultra thinness and breathability
You'll get the most natural feel wearing this glove while still getting a tight grip on your club.
Best For Hot Rainy Days: FINGER TEN Men's Golf Glove
- Quick moisture wicking
- Incredible grip when wet
- Lightweight and flexible
- A bit loose in the thumb
The combination of heat and rain doesn't sound pleasant for golfing, but this Finger Ten glove will make your day.
When it gets wet, you need something that keeps the club tight when swinging. Leather may become slippery, but the QuikDry knit palm material on this glove will hold on to the handle. Along with the reinforced palm surface, no liquid is going to beat the traction.
That's just the outside part.
From the inside, the 3D performance mesh back gives you a ventilation system that wicks moisture out constantly, keeping the hand dry thorough the game. With that, you'll have a cool climate surrounding your hand all the time. Its thinness is an advantage for playing on a hot day.
The material is made to be soft to prevent blister. It renders a snug fit with utter secure from the Velcro closure.
What's great is you can try out the Finger Ten glove in 30 days. If any defect you don't like, check their Return and Change Policy and get your money back.
|FINGER TEN Men's Golf Glove Specifications|
Knitted material is great for gripping even when it’s wet
This glove is there to ensure you won't miss any confidence in any hit.
Best For Professional Golfers: MG Golf Glove Mens DynaGrip All-Cabretta Leather
- Recommended by a pro player
- Dry fact when gets wet
- Tacky finish
- Manufactured with quality in every detail
- Sizing runs confusingly
Of course, Cabretta leather is the king of golf glove leather. It gives a soft feel and perfect fit right on the first wear but yet is very sturdy. The knuckle hem is elastic, giving you flexibility and getting you a good grip on the club.
One of the high points of this glove is a wide range of pro players prefer it, and it has gone through the PGA Tour as a winner. The grip technology employed in its product is yet another element that makes it more than fitting for professional golfing.
If there is anything to complain about, it should be the sizing. It can run either too small or too large. However, the feel, attainable from wearing this, is rare to come by. The glove is suitable to use in any kind of weather.
|MG Golf Glove Mens DynaGrip All-Cabretta Leather Specifications|
All Cabretta leather
Made from All-Cabretta Leather for excellent gripping and fitting.
Preferred by pro golfers
It may look simple in design, but there is no arguing the fact that it does its work like once used by a pro.
How To Choose The Best Golf Gloves For Sweaty Hands?
Is any glove suitable for your sweaty hand? No!
Gloves are made for different functions that aim to different types of players. In this case, sweaty hands.
If you live in the southwest of Florida where the climate gets brutally humid, especially if you let out on the course in the middle of the day. If you use leather gloves, you'll sweat right through it.
So, how do you know which leather glove is right, and what other materials benefit your soggy palms? Find the answer in this buying guide.
Fit And Feel
- It's really important for the glove to feel like your second skin. Essentially, the glove should not have any excess material in the fingers and palm. The Velcro should show anywhere from a quarter an inch or ¾ inch. Because it allows the tab to adjust.
- So, when it comes to size, you may follow the sizing instruction of that brand and take the measurements to compare. You'll be able to get the right fit for your hand. Remember, if you choose leather, it'll stretch when you break in but will shrink down after a few uses.
- The feel is due to size and material. If the interior is soft and breathable, you'll get the optimal snug feel all the way through the game.
- In terms of wicking moisture, you need the gloves to be breathable. It is the fabric and ventilation system that matters. You should pay attention to the perforations on the fingers. It's better to have holes in the finger valleys and mesh door on the knuckles for some extra breathability.
- Leather is the most common type with a texture that offers great feels and gripping in most cases. It is also very moisture resistant and durable. However, the material requires proper maintenance to last or will wear quickly.
- Synthetic gloves are stretchy and lightweight. Thus, the material offers great flexibility in the joints. If you pay a little extra for microfiber, you'll get even more in terms of performance. Besides, breathability is also the advantage this material has to offer. 100% synthetic material brings in long-lasting gloves that require minimal care.
Which Brands Make The Best Golf Gloves For Sweaty Hands?
- Founded in 1857, FootJoy has been committing to producing on-course gloves with superior functionality along the lines of golfing items. It has been 60 years FootJoy serving the golf industry; thus, it gives them the chance to know well about the industry. No doubt that products in their collection are the choices of the best golfers around the world.
- Bionic owns innovative technologies to make their gloves grip better and last longer, particularly in the pad system. The use of the material is also brilliant allowing secure grip and excellent moisture reduction. Thus, wearing gloves from Bionic, you'll feel more confident in every shot.
Do any pro golfers play without a glove?
It's unlikely because golf gloves support and add strength to the shot. Most guys wear one glove on their non-dominant hand while women may put on a pair to protect both hand. But I'm pretty sure a pro golfer would never bet their game without a glove.
Why do golfers only use one glove?
Most of the time, you don't need both hands covered by gloves as you need most of the strength from the lead hand to swing the club more consistently. It's not necessarily to get the other hand hot and soaked.
How do I stop my hands from sweating when I play golf?
It is your body function, and there is not much you can do to stop that entirely. So, you must rely on some solutions. Using the best golf gloves for sweaty hands is among the most effective options.
There are dry hand products on the market, like hand cream, gel, lotion, or microfiber towels. Baby powder is also one solution for those who are balling on a budget. You can also equip a golf grip to reduce the slippery handle.
What golf gloves do the pros wear?
Golf gloves used for tournaments vary. The common qualities of these gloves are excellent grip, calluses and blisters resistance, exceptional ventilation, and weatherproofing.
Why is the golf glove on the left hand?
People wear gloves on their left hand because they need this hand to support the grip while they swing with the dominant hand. Right-handed golfers wear gloves on their left one and vice versa.
It's impressive to see how the world of golf growing, hence its gear industry. My recommendations for the best golf gloves for sweaty hands won't end here. I will keep the list updated with more products from the latest technology so you can catch up with the newest release.
Any question? Just drop it right in the comment box. I will answer as soon as I get them. Thank you so much.